Welcome to Bryn's Blog

Scroll down through my latest work, or navigate through the categories on the right hand side.

Pages

Saturday 2 May 2015

My Mallorcan sketches

All my sketches from our Mallorcan Holiday in the beautiful Soller Valley:
 
Puerto Soller boatyard - our breakfast view over a cappuccino con crema & Napolitano chochlatino (not sure about the spelling!)

 Can Prohom high above the Soller Valley - good welcome and good cake and fresh orange.
 Soller Cathedral - right hand entrance porch from over a cool Coke at Café Aro at Placa Constitucio.

 Placa d' Espanya at Fornalutx where we met the Policia Locale who helped find the wallet I lost last September


 Fishing boats in the corner of the marina at Puerto Soller below the old monastery now a maritime museum.

 The old monastery at Puerto Soller viewed from lunchtime at the Nautilus Bar. The view vertically down to the Mediterranean is absolutely spectacular!

I was sitting under the ramp up to the Town Hall in Soller at the Placa Constituticio to sketch this one looking towards the Carrer de Vives. This was my final sketch.


 The Tobacos at Placa Constitucio, Soller over a cool San Miguel at Bar Firo

The upper lighthouse overlooking the Puerto Soller Bay. This sketch is from over lunch at the picnic tables to the Refugi.
 
The lower and disused lighthouse at the entrance to Puerto Soller - looks good from any direction!

This was the view from our first cappuccino and cake breakfast in the Port. I wasn't quite warmed up.

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful! What a wonderful place it must be. (I'll not try and pronounce the names, heh). :-) I love seeing holiday sketches - beats photographs! x

    ReplyDelete