Welcome to Bryn's Blog

Scroll down through my latest work, or navigate through the categories on the right hand side.

Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

"My Ringinglow Village"

"My Ringinglow Village" - another one for the Winter Garden in October. This and the previous image posted have been selected. This painting is a compilation of buildings, landscape, sheep and snow that frequent our village at over 1000ft above sea level. We do have llamas and alpacas but they would look really odd in a painting!

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful snow-scene painting. I really love the simple but quirky shape of the sheep! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a Welshman can't draw sheep who can..... thinks..... Australians?.... I've not been there but I sure I heard something about them once.... or was it New Zealanders! I'm the fastest sheep drawist in the West.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I have an Australian friend I can ask ... but I don't think it'd be any better than those sheep. Next time I venture to Castleton I'll keep an eye out for your sheep amongst the crowds. :-)

      Delete